Terms of Service
AGENT QUOTE INC PROVIDES AGENT WEBSITES AND RELATED SERVICES SUBJECT TO YOUR AGREEMENT WITH AND COMPLIANCE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY:
WHEREAS, Agent Quote Inc is in the business of offering Internet services relating to, among other
things, provision of websites for licensed insurance agents, financial planners, and estate planners on the World Wide Web portion of the Internet ("agent websites"), and is willing to provide such services on the terms and subject to the conditions set forth below; and
WHEREAS, Client desires to engage Agent Quote Inc, and Agent Quote Inc desires to be engaged by Client, to provide an agent website to Client on the terms and subject to the conditions set forth below.
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual promises set forth in this Agreement, Agent Quote Inc and Client (referred to collectively as the "Parties") hereby agree as follows:
Agent Quote Inc Services
Agent Quote Inc agrees to provide Client with and maintain for Client an agent website on the World Wide Web portion of the Internet. Agent Quote Inc hereby asserts its right to include a hyperlink in the footer section of its website, with the accompanying text "Designed and Powered By; Agent Quote Inc". Agent Quote Inc will host and maintain the agent website on the web server. Certain prescribed portions of the agent website may be personally customized by the Client. Client agrees that Agent Quote Inc is responsible only for providing and maintaining the agent website, and Agent Quote Inc is not responsible for providing any services or performing any tasks not specifically set forth in this Agreement.
The Web Site
- Specifications and Client Content
Agent Quote Inc shall provide an agent website for Client in accordance with the design parameters set forth on the Agent Quote Inc website.
- Adjustment and Changes
Agent Quote Inc reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, change, or adjust the content or appearance of the agent website as it deems necessary.
- Delivery of Client Content
"Client Content" shall mean any materials provided by Client for incorporation in the agent website, including, but not limited to, any images, photographs, illustrations, graphics, audio clips, video clips or text. Client shall promptly deliver all Client Content to Agent Quote Inc as required by Agent Quote Inc.
Agent Quote Inc regularly backs up Site Information stored on the Site and stores the same for a limited time. Subject to the limitations set forth in Section 9 hereof, upon the Client's request and payment of the Annual Backup fee, we will make reasonable efforts to restore Agent Quote Inc information. Agent Quote Inc will have no liability for any failure to back up or restore such Agent Quote Inc information, or for interruptions, delay or suspension of access to or in-availability of Agent Quote Inc, Client Personal Information, or any loss of such information, data or transmissions.
- Access To Services; Support; Third Party Providers; Rights
Agent Quote Inc will provide the means for using Agent Quote Inc. We will make commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that the quality of the service we provide is of at least prevailing industry standards, and that access to the Agent Quote Inc-Sites is available on a 24 x 7 basis. However, although Agent Quote Inc will use all reasonable efforts in good faith to avoid interruption of the Service, the Client acknowledges and agrees that access to the Services, Agent Quote Inc-Sites may be unavailable from time to time for any reason, including without limitation, interruption of major network connectivity, network and server outages, and backup and regular maintenance by Agent Quote Inc, Inc. and any operators of our servers.
We offer free and fee-based support alternatives. These include telephone support, online help, and email support for all Clients.
To use the Services, the client must obtain and pay any fees for access to the World Wide Web and provide all equipment necessary to make such connection, including a computer and modem or other access device. The Client may access the Services and the Site only by means of the interface provided by Agent Quote Inc Although the Services and the Agent Quote Inc Sites website are generally accessible worldwide, access may not be available to all persons or in all locations. Agent Quote Inc reserves the right to limit access to the Agent Quote Inc Sites website or the Services by any Client, or person, or from any location.
The Services contain links to other World Wide Web sites of Agent Quote Inc's partners, affiliates, sponsors, advertisers, and providers of content or services to Agent Quote Inc in delivering the Services or to its Clients as part of the Services (collectively, "Third Party Providers") and to other resources and sites (all such sites collectively, "Linked Sites"). Such links are provided for the convenience of the Client only, and are not reviewed, monitored or controlled by Agent Quote Inc Agent Quote Inc does not endorse, is not responsible for and makes no representation or warranty concerning the reliability or availability of these Linked Sites or the accuracy, reliability, completeness or authenticity of their contents, advertising or products, and is not responsible for web-casting or any transmission received from any Linked Site. Use of Linked Sites is subject to the privacy policies, terms of service and other conditions applicable to such Sites. All linking to Linked Sites is at the sole risk of the Client. Any concerns regarding any Linked Site or its content, products or services should be directed to the administrator or webmaster of such Linked Site.
All materials published by Agent Quote Inc and its Third Party Providers, including but not limited to text, graphics, licensed images, names, logos, service marks and trademarks, and information contained on any Linked Sites (collectively, the "Content") are the property of or controlled by Agent Quote Inc or the party credited as the provider of the Content. The Client and will respect all proprietary rights of Agent Quote Inc and its Third Party Providers in and to the Content, Site Name, Services, and Site, any products or other services obtained there from.
- Website Marketing Packages Include:
- Monthly Blog Post: Our team of professional writers will produce engaging and informative content to highlight your expertise and keep your website content fresh./li>
- Monthly Newsletter: Maintain regular contact with your clients and potential customers through a bespoke newsletter, providing the latest industry news, updates, and useful tips.
- Social Media Business Pages Setup: We will establish and optimize your Facebook and LinkedIn business pages for a robust social media presence. Note that the customer must possess personal pages on both platforms to create a business page, and must provide Agent Quote Inc with the login details.
- Monthly Social Media Posts: Our imaginative team will create captivating posts designed to drive engagement, expand your follower count, and amplify your brand's visibility.
- Constant Contact Account Setup: We will set up a Constant Contact account in the customer's name. Customers are required to adhere to Constant Contact's terms and conditions of use.
- Termination Policy: In the event of a decision by the customer to terminate any services and/or products, all services, products, and third-party accounts associated with the Marketing Packages will be terminated.
- Proprietary Rights of Client
As between Client and Agent Quote Inc, Client Content shall remain the sole and exclusive property of Client, including, without limitation, all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary rights. Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed to grant Agent Quote Inc any ownership right in, or license to, the Client Content, except as provided in Client Content and Activities Section of this Agreement.
- Proprietary Rights of Agent Quote Inc
Subject to Client's ownership interest in Client Content, all materials, including, but not limited, to any computer software (in object code and source code form), script, programming code, date, information or HTML script developed or provided by Agent Quote Inc or its suppliers under this Agreement (with the exception of original elements of audiovisual displays created hereunder specifically for Client, which shall be deemed to be part of Client Content), and any trade secrets, know-how, methodologies and processes related to Agent Quote Inc's products or services, shall remain the sole and exclusive property of Agent Quote Inc or its suppliers, including without limitation, all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary rights inherent therein and appurtenant thereto (collectively "Agent Quote Inc Materials"). To the extent, if any, that ownership of the Agent Quote Inc Materials does not automatically vest in Agent Quote Inc by virtue of this Agreement or otherwise, Client hereby transfers and assigns to Agent Quote Inc all rights, title and interest which Client may have in and to the Agent Quote Inc Materials. Client acknowledges and agrees that Agent Quote Inc is in the business of designing and hosting Web sites, and that Agent Quote Inc shall have the right to provide to third parties services which are the same or similar to the Services, and to use or otherwise exploit any Agent Quote Inc Materials in providing such services.
Each party agrees that, during the course of this Agreement, information that is confidential or proprietary may be disclosed to the other party, including, but not limited to, software, technical processes and formulas, source codes, product designs, sales, cost and other unpublished financial information, product and business plans, advertising revenues, usage rates, advertising relationships, projections, and marketing date ("Confidential Information"). Except as provided for in this Agreement, neither party shall make any disclosure of Confidential Information to anyone other than its employees who have a need to know in connection with this Agreement. Each party shall notify its employees of their confidentiality obligations with respect to the Confidential Information and shall require its employees to comply with these obligations. The confidentiality obligations of each party and its employees shall survive the expiration or termination of this Agreement. (Confidential Information shall not include information that the receiving party can demonstrate (a) is, as of the time of its disclosure, or thereafter becomes part of the public domain through a source other than the receiving party, (b) was known to the receiving party as of the time of its disclosure, (c) is independently developed by the receiving party, or (d) is subsequently learned from a third party not under a confidentiality obligation to the providing party.
- Grant of License-Client
Client hereby grants to Agent Quote Inc a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license for the term of this Agreement to edit, modify, adapt, translate, exhibit, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer of, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, and otherwise use Client Content as necessary to render the Services to Client under this Agreement.
- Grant of License-Agent Quote Inc
Agent Quote Inc hereby grants to Client a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license solely for the term of this Agreement to make use of Agent Quote Inc Materials which are incorporated in the Web Site and which are required for the operation of the Web Site. Agent Quote Inc hereby reserves for itself allrights in and to the Agent Quote Inc Materials not expressly granted to Client in the immediately foregoing sentence. In no event shall Client use any trademarks or service marks of Agent Quote Inc without Agent Quote Inc's prior written consent. Unless otherwise agreed to in writing by Agent Quote Inc, the transfer or attempted transfer of the Web Site to any other host server shall automatically terminate the foregoing license.
Client Content and Activities
- Anti-Spam Policy
Agent Quote Inc ("Agent Quote Inc") maintains a zero-tolerance policy for use of its network or services in any manner associated with the transmission, distribution, or delivery of any bulk e-mail, including unsolicited bulk or unsolicited commercial e-mail, or the sending, assisting, or commissioning the transmission of commercial e-mail that does not comply with the U.S. CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 ("SPAM").
It is your obligation to ensure that e-mail sent by you, or on your behalf, does not violate this law. We assume SPAM complaints are valid unless we are provided with credible information to the contrary. To avoid action under our AUP, please familiarize yourself with the CAN-SPAM Act by following this link: http://business.ftc.gov/documents/bus61-can-spam-act-compliance-guide-business
- You may not use any of our services or network to send SPAM. In addition, e-mail sent, or caused to be sent, to or through our network or services may not:
- Use or contain invalid or forged headers
- Use or contain invalid or non-existent domain names
- Employ any technique to otherwise misrepresent, hide or obscure any information in identifying the point of origin or the transmission path
- Use other means of deceptive addressing
- Use a third party's Internet domain name, or be relayed from or through a third party's equipment, without permission of the third party
- Contain false or misleading information in the subject line or otherwise contain false or misleading content
- Fail to comply with additional technical standards described below
- Otherwise violate Agent Quote Inc's User Agreement, AUP and other Terms of Service
- Agent Quote Inc does not authorize the harvesting, mining or collection of e-mail addresses or other information from or through its network. Agent Quote Inc does not permit or authorize others to use its network or services to collect, compile or obtain any information about its Users or subscribers, including but not limited to subscriber e-mail addresses, which are Agent Quote Inc's confidential and proprietary information. Use of our network or services is also subject to our User Agreement, AUP and other Terms of Service
- Agent Quote Inc does not permit or authorize any attempt to use its network or services in a manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair any aspect of any of our services, or that could interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of any Agent Quote Inc product or service.
- We monitor for SPAM all traffic to and from our servers. Customers suspected of using Agent Quote Inc's products and services for the purpose of sending SPAM will be investigated. We assume SPAM complaints are valid unless we are provided with credible information to the contrary. It is Agent Quote Inc's policy to immediately suspend, terminate and/or cancel any offending Web site or account sending SPAM.
- Users may be asked to produce records that verify that explicit affirmative permission was obtained from a recipient before a mailing was sent. Agent Quote Inc may consider the lack of such proof of explicit affirmative permission of a questionable mailing.
- Users are prohibited from maintaining open mail relays on their servers. Ignorance of the presence or operation of an open mail relay is not and will not be considered an acceptable excuse for its (the open mail relay) operation.
- Users are prohibited from providing services for Web sites that have been included in SPAM, including, but not limited to hosting Web site(s), or providing DNS services or Web site redirect services.
- It is a violation of this Policy to commission a third party to send e-mail that is in violation of this policy or of applicable law, even if that third-party does not use Agent Quote Inc systems, networks or resources. E-mail not in compliance with this policy - regardless of source - which contains any reference to a Web site hosted by us or contains any reference or link to a network or system of Agent Quote Inc is prohibited.
- If Agent Quote Inc believes that unauthorized or improper use is being made of our network, or any product or service, it may, without notice, take such action as it, in its sole discretion, deems appropriate, including blocking messages from a particular internet domain, mail server or IP address. Agent Quote Inc may immediately suspend, terminate and/or cancel any account on any product or service which it determines, in its sole discretion, is transmitting or is otherwise connected with any e-mail that violates this policy.
- Agent Quote Inc reserves the right to suspend, terminate and/or cancel permanently any and all services provided to a User without any notification. In addition to any and all other rights hereunder or otherwise, if a Customer is in violation of any term or condition of this SPAM Policy, the Acceptable Use Policy, User Agreement or uses of our services to disrupt or, in Agent Quote Inc's sole judgment, which could disrupt Agent Quote Inc's business operations, Agent Quote Inc reserves the right to charge such Customer an administrative fee equal to $100.00 per each piece of SPAM sent.
- To report an incidence of SPAM, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Nothing in this policy is intended to grant any right to transmit or send e-mail to, or through, our network or services. Failure to enforce this policy in every instance does not amount to a waiver of Agent Quote Inc's rights.
- Agent Quote Inc maintains computer equipment in several states, and unauthorized use of our network will lead to use of equipment in such states. Unauthorized use of our network in connection with the transmission of unsolicited e-mail, including the transmission of e-mail in violation of this policy, may result in civil and criminal penalties against the sender and those assisting the sender, including those provided by the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act (18 U.S.C. §1030, et seq.) and other state and federal laws.
- You may not use any of our services or network to send SPAM. In addition, e-mail sent, or caused to be sent, to or through our network or services may not:
- Accuracy and Review of Client Content
Client assumes sole responsibility for (a) acquiring any authorizations necessary for hypertext links to third party Web sites; and (b) the accuracy of materials provided to Agent Quote Inc, including, without limitation, Client Content, descriptive claims, warranties, guarantees, nature of business, and address where business is conducted; and (c) ensuring that the client Content does not infringe or violate any right of any third party.
- Limitations and Restrictions on Client Content
All Site Information, Subscription Information, Personal Information and other information stored, publicly posted or privately transmitted through the Services by the Clients, the confidentiality and privacy of all of the same, and all uses of the Services and Agent Quote Inc-Sites by the Clients are their sole responsibility. Without limitation, the Client and its Site Administrator(s) are responsible for monitoring the contents, use of and access to Agent Quote Inc-Sites and all such Information, and use of and access thereto who are minors.
Without limitation, the Client agrees that it will use the Services and Agent Quote Inc-Sites only in accordance with these Terms, and will not use them to:
- Upload, store, post, link to, email or otherwise transmit, distribute, publish or disseminate any Information, Content or other information (i) that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, objectionable or libelous, or promotes such activity; (ii) that (or the transmission, distribution, publication or dissemination of which) infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other rights or proprietary rights of any party, violates any contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside, proprietary or confidential information); (iii) that is harmful to minors; or (iv) that contains software viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or circumvent any "copy-protect" devices, any other harmful or disruptive program, or any warez, cracks, hacks, associated utilities or other piracy related information;
- Provide inaccurate, incomplete, outdated or misleading Subscription Information or e-mail addresses, create a false identity or manipulate identifiers to mislead or to disguise the origin of any information stored on Agent Quote Inc-Sites or transmitted through the Services, or impersonate or otherwise misrepresent any affiliation with any person or entity;
- Modify, use, download, publish, upload, post, transmit, transfer, sell, reproduce, create new or derivative works from, license, distribute, perform, display, broadcast, exploit or otherwise copy any portion of the Services, or any Content, or any products or other services (including software) obtained therefrom, or permit access to the same by any unauthorized person or entity;
- Interfere with another Clients use and enjoyment of the Services;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Services, Content, other Sites, Registration Information, Site Information or Personal Information, or other computer systems, servers or networks connected to Agent Quote Inc-Sites or the Services; or
- Violate (intentionally or unintentionally) any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any securities exchange of any jurisdiction, laws regarding the transmission through the Services of technical data or software exported from the United States and/or the country(ies) in which the Clients reside, and laws and regulations regarding online conduct and acceptable content of the Clients' transmissions.
- Intercept or attempt to intercept E-mail;
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless Client owns or controls the rights thereto or has received all necessary consents;
- Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in a file that Client uploads via Agent Quote Inc or its agent website;
- Falsify the source of origin of software or other material contained in a file that Client uploads via Agent Quote Inc or its agent website;
- Use Agent Quote Inc or the agent website in a manner that adversely affects the availability of Agent Quote Inc's resources to other Clients;
- Download a file that Client knows (or reasonably should know) cannot be legally distributed via Agent Quote Inc or the agent website;
- Anti-Spam Policy Agent Quote Inc does not condone or allow spam. The Client may not use Agent Quote Inc-Sites or its Services, Content, Agent Quote Inc name or servers, to email or otherwise transmit, distribute, publish or disseminate any unsolicited advertising, survey, promotional materials, "junk email", "spam", "chain letters", "pyramid schemes", or any other form of solicitation or duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise) with respect to the Sites, Site Information or any other business, product or service, and may not use the Site Name as the return address on any unsolicited communication.
Agent Quote Inc does not monitor any information transmitted through Agent Quote Inc-Sites, or use thereof except to the limited extent permitted in these Terms, but we have the right (but not the obligation) to delete, move or edit and to require the Client to delete, move or edit any Subscription, Agent Quote Inc-Sites or Personal Information that violates the same. The Client must evaluate and bear all risks associated with use of any Account Information and any other information or products obtained from using Agent Quote Inc-Sites and its Services, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness or usefulness thereof.
Any such materials provided by Client to Agent Quote Inc which do not satisfy the foregoing requirements, shall be deemed to be a material breach of this Agreement.
We encourage Clients to help us enforce this policy. To report a violation, contact us at info@Agent Quote Inc.com. Agent Quote Inc.com, Inc will cooperate with legal authorities in releasing information about Clients who violate this Anti-Spam Policy.
- Web Site Provision and Maintenance
In consideration for providing and maintaining the agent website, Client shall either (i) pay Agent Quote Inc a non-refundable one-time Setup Fee, a non-refundable monthly website fee (United States currency), in advance, on the first of each month, payable by credit card , debit card, or Electronic Funds Transfer ("EFT") as designated and authorized by Client ("monthly clients"), or (ii) pay Agent Quote Inc, in advance, a non-refundable annual website fee (United States currency)("annual clients").
Agent Quote Inc expressly reserves the right to change the rates charged to monthly clients hereunder or institute new charges at any time upon not less than thirty (30) days notice to Client.
- Web Site Domain Name Renewal.
Client is responsible to pay all costs related to Domain Name renewal.
- Additional Payment Terms and Conditions
If paying monthly, Client shall pay to Agent Quote Inc its monthly fee on the first (1st) of each month. If the payment by Client is not received by Agent Quote Inc from the Client's card issuer or it's agents, Client agrees to pay Agent Quote Inc all amounts due upon demand by Agent Quote Inc. Client's card issuer's agreement governs the Client's use of its designated card in connection with this Agreement, and you must refer to that agreement (not this Agreement) with respect to your rights and liabilities as a cardholder.
Client agrees that Agent Quote Inc may submit charges for your monthly website fee each month without further authorization from Client, until Client has provided thirty (30) days prior notice that it has terminated this authorization or wishes to change its designated card or fee-paying method. Client must promptly notify Agent Quote Inc of changes to the account number or expiration date of your designated card, or bank and account numbers for EFT, or your billing address. Client must also promptly notify Agent Quote Inc if its designated card is canceled or if it becomes aware of a potential breach of security
.Agent Quote Inc reserves the right to suspend or terminate the Client's agent website without notice if Client fails to pay any fees within five (5) days from its due date. This right is in addition to and not in lieu of any other legal rights or remedies available to Agent Quote Inc. Client agrees to pay a late charge on all amounts due but not timely paid which remain unpaid for seven (7) days after being billed. The late charge will equal the greater of ten percent (10%) or a five dollar minimum ($5) USD, of the past due amount or the maximum allowable under applicable law. In the event collection enforcement is undertaken by Agent Quote Inc to collect past due amounts, Client shall be liable for any costs associated with such collection, including, but not limited to, legal costs, attorneys' fees, court costs, and collection agency fees.
Warranties, Limitations of Liability and Responsibility
- Agent Quote Inc Warranties
Agent Quote Inc represents and warrants that (a) Agent Quote Inc has the power and authority to enter into and perform its obligations under this Agreement, and (b) Agent Quote Inc's Services under this Agreement shall be performed in a workmanlike manner. Agent Quote Inc further warrants to Client that, to the best of Agent Quote Inc's knowledge, the Agent Quote Inc Materials do not and will not infringe, or be misappropriations of, the property rights of third parties; provided, however, that Agent Quote Inc shall not be deemed to have breached such warranty to the extent that Client, its agent(s), or any third party have modified the Web Site in any manner or if the Web Site incorporates unauthorized third-party materials, through framing or otherwise.
- Client Warranties
Client represents and warrants that (a) Client has the power and authority to enter into and perform its obligations under this Agreement, (b) Client Content does not and shall not contain any content, materials, advertising or services that are inaccurate or that infringe on or violate any applicable law, regulation or right of a third party, including, without limitation, export laws, or any proprietary, contract, moral, or privacy right or any other third party right, and that Client owns the Client content or otherwise has the right to place the Client Content on the Web Site, and (c) Client has obtained any authorization(s) necessary for hypertext links from the Web Site to other third party Web sites.
- Disclaimer of Warranty
EXCEPT FOR THE LIMITED WARRANTY SET FORTH IN SECTION 7.1, AGENT QUOTE INC MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES HEREUNDER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USABILITY, CONDITION, OR OPERATION OF THE AGENT WEBSITE. AGENT QUOTE INC EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, COMPATIBILITY, SECURITY OR ACCURACY.
AGENT QUOTE INC DOES NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE AGENT WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT AGENT QUOTE INC SOFTWARE OR SERVICES WILL MEET ANY PARTICULAR CRITERIA OF PERFORMANCE OR QUALITY.
- Limitation of Liability
CLIENT'S USE OF ITS AGENT WEBSITE AND THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY AGENT QUOTE INC AND ALL AGENT QUOTE INC SOFTWARE AND SERVICES IS AT CLIENT'S OWN RISK. CLIENT ASSUMES FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK OF LOSS RESULTING FOR SUCH USE. CLIENT AGREES THAT AGENT QUOTE INC AND PROVIDERS OF TELECOMMUNICATIONS AND NETWORK SERVICES FOR THE AGENT WEBSITE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES (INCLUDING CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF ITS USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE AGENT WEBSITE OR ANY AGENT QUOTE INC SOFTWARE OR SERVICES, OR THE ACTIONS OR INACTIONS OF SUCH PROVIDERS, AND THE GOODS OR SERVICES THEY PROVIDE. CLIENT HEREBY WAIVES ANY CLAIMS WITH RESPECT THERETO, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACTUAL, TORT, OR OTHER GROUNDS, EVEN IF AGENT QUOTE INC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH CLAIMS OR DAMAGES. AGENT QUOTE INC'S LIABILITY TO CLIENT FOR BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID BY CLIENT FOR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE AGENT WEBSITE, EXCLUSIVE OF PAYMENTS RELATING TO GOODS OR SERVICES PROVIDED PRIOR TO SUCH DAMAGES. CLIENT HEREBY RELEASES AGENT QUOTE INC FROM ANY AND ALL OBLIGATIONS, LIABILITIES AND CLAIMS INEXCESS OF THIS LIMITATION. (SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW IMPLIED WARRANTIES TO BE EXCLUDED OR MODIFIED OR LIABILITY TO BE LIMITED, SO NOT ALL OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY APPLY TO YOU.)
- Agent Quote Inc Not Responsible for Data Storage
AGENT QUOTE INC IS NOT A DATA OR INFORMATION STORAGE COMPANY, AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR STORING, MAINTAINING, PRESERVING PROTECTING OR OTHERWISE COLLECTING OR SAVING CLIENT INFORMATION OR OTHER DATA GENERATED BY CLIENT'S USE OF THE AGENT WEBSITE OR RECEIVED FROM THE USE OF THE AGENT WEBSITE BY OTHERS, INCLUDING POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS OR CLIENTS OF CLIENT. THE CLIENT IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR STORING, PRESERVING AND MAINTAINING SUCH DATA AND INFORMATION AND FOR PROTECTING SAME FROM LOSS.
Client agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Agent Quote Inc, its directors, officers, employees and agents, with respect to any claim, demand, cause of action, debt or liability, including reasonable attorneys' fees, to the extent that such action is based upon a claim that: (i) if true, would constitute a breach of any of Client's representations, warranties, or agreements hereunder; (ii) arises out of the negligence or willful misconduct of Client; or (iii) any of the Client Content to be provided by Client hereunder or other material on the Web Site is defamatory, libelous, or otherwise infringes or violates any rights of third parties, including, without limitation, rights of publicity, rights of privacy, patents, copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets and/or license.
- Agent Quote Inc
Agent Quote Inc agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Client, its directors, officers, employees and agents, and defend any action brought against same with respect to any claim, demand, cause of action, debt or liability, including reasonable attorneys' fees, to the extent that such action arises out of the gross negligence or willful misconduct of Agent Quote Inc
In claiming any indemnification hereunder, the indemnified party shall promptly provide the indemnifying party with written notice of any claim which the indemnified party believes falls within the scope of the foregoing paragraphs. The indemnified party may, at is own expense, assist in the defense if it so chooses, provided that the indemnifying party shall control such defense and all negotiations relative to the settlement of any such claim and further provided that any settlement intended to bind the indemnified party shall not be final without the indemnified party's written consent, which shall not be unreasonably withheld.
Termination and Renewal
- Term and Termination
Agent Quote Inc, in its sole discretion, may terminate, cancel, suspend, limit, discontinue, and/or deactivate (temporarily or permanently) all or any part of the Services, registration code, any user name, password, any part or all of Agent Quote Inc-sites, and Client's access to and use of any part or all of their personally identifiable information (collectively, "Personal Information"), Registration Information, account Information, the Services and/or the Agent Quote Inc-sites, and/or their rights under these Terms (all of the foregoing rights and actions to "Terminate" or a "Termination"), all at any time, with or without cause and for any reason, including without limitation if (a) Agent Quote Inc believes that the Client has violated or is threatening to violate these Terms or other policy of Agent Quote Inc, its Third Party Providers or applicable law, has misused or is threatening to misuse the Services, or has conducted or is threatening to conduct any fraudulent, abusive, or illegal activity, (b) Agent Quote Inc believes that the Client has accessed or is attempting to access any part of the Services or Content without authorization, or Agent Quote Inc-Sites, or Registration, account or Personal Information of any other Client, (c) the Client assigns its rights to the Services, (d) Agent Quote Inc discontinues the Services or any part thereof for any reason.
A Termination may be made with or without notice and will be effective immediately. In the event of Termination, Agent Quote Inc may remove and/or permanently delete from its servers all of the Client's Account Information, Registration Information and Personal Information and all backup copies, provided that Agent Quote Inc will first give notice of its intent to do so. Agent Quote Inc will provide the Client a period of not more than 30 days to download and/or remove all the Account Information. This will be Agent Quote Inc's sole obligation following any Termination described above. At the expiration of such period, Agent Quote Inc may (but will not be required to) remove from its servers and/or permanently delete all such Information and/or all backup copies thereof, without further notice and without any liability of Agent Quote Inc to the Client, or any third party. Notwithstanding anything in these Terms to the contrary, if Agent Quote Inc reasonably believes that the Client has violated or is threatening to violate applicable law or the provisions of Section 9(b) or has conducted or is threatening to conduct any fraudulent, abusive, or illegal activity, Agent Quote Inc may, without any notice, refer the Client to appropriate law enforcement agencies, refuse to permit the Account Information to be downloaded and/or removed, and/or immediately remove and/or permanently delete the Account Information, Registration Information and/or Personal Information as otherwise provided herein. If a Client is the subject of a Termination described in this Section 9, they may not re-register for or continue to use the Services in any manner or for any reason. If the Client wishes to terminate its Agent Quote Inc Account and use of the Services, its only recourse is to discontinue the use of the same.
If Client is a monthly client, then either Client or Agent Quote Inc may terminate Client's agent website at any time, with or without cause, upon notice. Whether Client is a monthly client or an annual client, Agent Quote Inc also reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate or suspend the Client's agent website at any time without prior notice.
Only if Agent Quote Inc terminates the Client's agent website without cause will it be liable to refund to Client a pro-rata portion of payments previously made by Client in excess of the billing due.
- Renewal and Payment
Annual paid services such as: Domains, Email, Secured/Encrypted Email, Backup Services, Domain Security, Spam Services will be renewed automatically at invoice due date. A minimum of 30 days notice will be given to clients to offer time to request that services are non-renewed. Client shall open a support ticket to notify Agent Quote of any request to terminate the services and must be received the day before the due date of the service by support ticket of in written form by US Mail to our office at: Attn: Accounting; Agent Quote Inc; 30 N Gould St Ste 2338; Sheridan, WY 82801.
Annual Renewal Payments are not refundable and all sales are final.
- Termination and Payment
Upon any termination or expiration of this Agreement, Client shall pay all unpaid and outstanding fees through the effective date of termination or expiration of this Agreement.
- Refunds and reimbursement Terms
(a) New customers have a 14 day money back guarantee on monthly or annual subscription fees for Custom Websites, Microsites, Landing Pages, Mobile Life Quoter or Life Insurance Quote Engines, setup fees for custom websites are not refundable. Refunds are subject to the first 14 days after signup and does not apply to recurring fees that are paid in advance from the 15th day forward. All other products by Agent Quote are not refundable and all sales are final.
(b) All Balances pending in an Advance Account maybe refunded to the Customer, on request of the Customer unless otherwise indicated, including without limitation, any violation of the terms of this Agreement. Such request must be sent to Agent Quote Inc in writing, indicating the reason for the refund request and sent, by US Mail to our office at: Attn: Accounting; Agent Quote Inc; 30 N Gould St Ste 2338; Sheridan, WY 82801.
(c) All bank charges applicable and a reasonable processing fee will be deducted from this amount. All Refunds and Reimbursements will take up to 14 Business Days from the date of receipt of the request, to process.
(d) Agent Quote Inc will not be responsible for any differences in the reimbursement amount due to Fluctuation in International Currency rates. Agent Quote Inc will determine in its sole discretion appropriate conversion rates for currency exchange.
(e) Agent Quote Inc will not refund any amount that has already been debited to the Customers Advance Account under any circumstances.
- Entire Agreement
This Agreement and attached Schedules constitute the entire agreement between Client and Agent Quote Inc with respect to the subject matter hereof and there are no representations, understandings or agreements which are not fully expressed in this Agreement.
The Parties acknowledge and agree that successful completion of the Services shall require the full and mutual good faith cooperation of each of the Parties.
- Independent Contractors
Client acknowledges that no joint venture or partnership exists between Client and Agent Quote Inc and that Agent Quote Inc and its personnel, in performance of this Agreement, are acting as independent contractors and not as employees or agents of Client.
- Client Identification
Agent Quote Inc may use the name of and identify Client as a Agent Quote Inc client, in advertising, publicity, or similar materials distributed or displayed to prospective clients.
- Force Majeure
Except for the payment of fees by Client, if the performance of any part of this Agreement by either party is prevented, hindered, delayed or otherwise made impracticable by reason of any flood, riot, fire, judicial or governmental action, labor disputes, act of God or any other causes beyond the control of either party, that party shall be excused from such to the extent that it is prevented, hindered or delayed by such causes.
This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with and governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Wyoming without regard to its conflict of laws provisions, and Client and Agent Quote Inc agree that the sole venue and jurisdiction for disputes arising from this Agreement shall be the appropriate state or federal court located in the County of Sheridan, State of Wyoming, and Client and Agent Quote Inc hereby submit to the jurisdiction of such courts.
Client shall not assign, without the prior written consent of Agent Quote Inc, its rights, duties or obligations under this Agreement to any person or entity, in whole or in part, whether by assignment, merger, transfer of assets, sale of stock, operation of law or otherwise, and any attempt to do so shall be deemed a material breach of this Agreement.
Notices given by Agent Quote Inc to Client shall be given by e-mail via the Client's Internet accessible e-mail address provided by you to Agent Quote Inc, or by a general posting on the Agent Quote Inc Website, or by conventional mail. Notices given by the Client to Agent Quote Inc shall be given by email via the Internet and addressed as set forth support@AgentQuote.com, or by conventional mail, addressed as follows: Agent Quote Inc, 30 N Gould St Ste 2338, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA.
The waiver of failure of either party to exercise any right in any respect provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further right hereunder.
If any provision of this Agreement is determined to be invalid under any applicable statute or rule of law, it is to that extent to be deemed omitted, and the balance of the Agreement shall remain enforceable.
This Agreement may be executed in several counterparts, all of which taken together shall constitute the entire agreement between the Parties hereto.
The section headings used herein are for reference and convenience only and shall not enter into the interpretation hereof.
- Approvals and Similar Actions
Where agreement, approval, acceptance, consent or similar action by either party hereto is required by any provision of this Agreement, such action shall not be unreasonably delayed or withheld.
All provisions of this Agreement relating to Client warranties, confidentiality, non-disclosure, proprietary rights, limitation of liability, Client indemnification obligations and payment obligations shall survive the termination or expiration of this Agreement.
5/10/2023 Agent Quote Inc Terms. https://agentquoter.com/index.php/terms-of-service